Okay, better late than never. I kind of have done my posts backwards this month. I am posting Miles, our nephew's, third birthday party which was on January 11. It was a family gathering, and it was a really nice day of cupcakes, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, potato chips, champagne (for the big kids), balloons (Miles picked out one green one to be his special balloon), and pickles. He loves pickles, and he started off his birthday lunch with stuffing one right after another into his mouth.
It was also a special day because his "GG" (Kelly and Erick's grandma) was able to visit from Twin Falls. It was also her first time meeting Griffin. We had a very nice time visiting with her.
As you will see in the pics, he received a big boy bike for his birthday. And he kept announcing that he was the "winner, race car driver of the year. " Or something like that. I wish I could have captured all of the cute things he was telling us that day. At one point, he went around to everyone in the room and asked, "Are you enjoying my party ______?" It was so thoughtful and cute! Happy Birthday little man!

3 comments:
it's fun to see all the pics of your family members. especially your little brother. It's hard to think of him all grown up! glad you guys had a great Christmas/January and I love your new blog background.
My "mom car" is an Expetition. I actually love it. I can haul 8 kids to school. I'm glad it's not a mini van. My husband calls me a snob, becuase I won't drive one. Thanks for loving my kid stories. By the way your brother's girlfriend is beautiful and he has grown up soooo much. What a cute family
That quilt is darling!
Post a Comment